The Ivy Cottage
28 West Macclenny Avenue, Suite 10
Macclenny, FL 32063
Phone: (904) 309-0840
Contact via Email
- Gently Used Items
- Scrapbooking Classes
- Private Lessons in Spanish
- Private Lessons in Guitar
- Private Lessons in Sewing
- Thursday Ladies Craft Group
Fundraisers We Support
- The Ivy Cottage Guild has been very active in Community projects. The ladies have made many hats and blankets for babies in Neonatal Units, Dialysis patients, Nursing Homes and hospitals. They have also volunteered at our local county fair, helping in many ways.
Hours of OperationWe are open Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday we are open from 10:00am to 3:00pm
The Ivy Cottage Guild meets Thursday's from 6pm to 9pm
The Ivy Cottage is one of Macclenny's most hidden businesses; even though our main entrance is in the back on Railroad Ave., in the Midtown Center parking lot. We are hard to find but easy to love. We have many vendors that bring variety to the shoppe, and have many talented people that teach sewing, quilting, knitting and crocheting. Come in to see how collectibles, antiques and gently used items compliment each other.
The Ivy Cottage has been a meeting place for The Ivy Cottage Guild for five years now. This Craft Guild meets every Thursday from 6-9p.m., and any lady that enjoys being in the company of other crafters or would like to learn any craft is welcome. The Ivy Cottage offers private guitar, sewing and Spanish lessons as well.