Church Service Center, Inc.
495 E. Summerlin St.
Bartow, FL 33830
Phone: (863) 533-5822
Fax: (863) 533-0695
- Providing help, creating hope.
- Meeting the emergency needs.
- Serving any person, agency in need.
- Providing food, clothing, meals, gas.
- Providing household items, utilities.
- Providing rent, transportation.
- Providing prescriptions.
Going Green Commitments
- Recycling helps the Church Service Center to clothe individuals in need. Used household items such as appliances and furniture benefit those in need who are unable to purchase them.
Hours of OperationHours:
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9:00 a.m. to Noon, Wednesday
The Lord Jesus Christ is the Church Service Center’s foundation. The Center is partially supported by churches in the Bartow area, and strives to reflect the teachings of Jesus. Recipients are not restricted to a single denomination or church group. There are no ethnic barriers.
The Center’s Ministry Goals:
• Act as an information and referral agency
• Meet the emergency needs of Bartow residents
• Develop policies and programs for the Bartow community.
The Center works each year with the local Needlework Guild and local schools to provide school clothing for children in need in the Bartow area.
The Church Service Center is a charitable organization registered under s.496.411(3), F.S. A copy of the official registration may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Affairs by calling 1-800-435-7352 Toll-Free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state. The Church Service Center’s Florida registra tion number is SC-00167.