Please check the links below for more Member information and events:
Third Thursday at the Museum
Dinner at Cascata
Clark County Greening Project-FREE Trees
Chamber Sponsored Trip to Ireland for Saint Patrick's Day 2011!!!!!!!
Go to the link below to learn more about the Chamber's upcoming Shades of Ireland trip for St. Patrick's Day, March 2011. We know you want to go...so sign up today!!!
Message from Rose Ann Miele
Just wanted to remind you about Mickey's concert, "It's All About Love," on Friday June 25 at 7:30 p.m. at the library amphitheatre to benefit Family Promise. Ticket sales are going OK, but I'd love to pack the place. Hope you can spread the word to your friends. They can even buy tickets on line by going here: http://www.mac.com/bruceewing/Family_Promise_LV_Tickets/Welcome.html
Thanks for your help.
Mark your calendars for Trails Day in October
National Trails Day Celebration, Saturday, October 9, 2010 - Henderson Pavilion
June 14, 2010
Friends of Southern Nevada Trails:
We are asking you to be part of the largest trail event in southern Nevada. This event promotes awareness of local and regional trails throughout the Las Vegas Valley and brings in hundreds of trail enthusiasts. Our motto for this year is "Building a Trail Community." Come help us build a community for our trails.
Every year we focus on one main item to rally the Southern Nevada National Trails Day Celebration around. Last year it was "Neon to Nature." This year the one item became THREE.
The BIG three:
- NV Children's Outdoor Bill of Rights. After two years of work, the Nevada Children's Outdoor Bill of Rights will be unveiled at the Southern Nevada National Trails Day.
- River Mountains Loop Trail - celebrate the completion of the loop (Dec 2010)
- Sloan Canyon Trails - the opening of the first trail of what will be 42 miles of trail. Trails are now under construction
We are asking you to:
- First, plan to join us. Start by holding the date, Saturday October 9, 2010.
- Second, if you have a connection of any kind to "trails" and would like booth space at NTDC 2010. Contact me. The space is FREE.
2010 Exhibitor Space Application (PDF) (Deadline September 17, 2010)
- Third we are looking for sponsors. Our committee chair, Jennifer Magby, can give you the low down on NTDC 2010 sponsorships.
2010 National Trails Day Sponsorship Invitation (PDF) Deadline July 31, 2010)
Mark your calendars! Saturday, October 9, 2010!
Bill Laub, Exhibitor Chair
2010 National Trails Day Celebration Committee
Jennifer Magby, NTDC 2010 Chair, (702) 267-4050, firstname.lastname@example.org
John Holman, (702) 365-2191 John.Holman@swgas.com
Mauricia Baca, (702) 715-0226 email@example.com
Bill Laub. (702) 365-2024, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Kirby, (702) 293-817, email@example.com
Tina Stergios, Tina.Stergios@cityofhenderson.com
Chris Figueroa, (702) 267-4050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Reiswerg, email@example.com
Google Map of Event Area Look for the "bull's eye".
If you wish to be removed from this mailing list. Please let me know.
Bill Laub, Jr.
Senior Service Planner
Southwest Gas Corporation
6355 Shatz Street
Las Vegas NV 89115
Direct ->(702) 365-2024
cell (702) 528-7713
Fax (702) 740-9209