Set In Stone Promotional Products
P O Box 1455
Buckeye, AZ 85326
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Local First Sourcing
- Full Service Art Department
- Layout & Design
- Independent Dealership Mentoring
Fundraisers We Support
- The Bob Woodruff Foundation www.remind.org
- St Jude's Children's Hospital www.stjude.org
Going Green Commitments
- Since starting this business in 2002, we have always made more environmentally friendly choices which include:
- From choosing recycled paper, to using a font that used 20% less ink, biodegradeable pens, recycled pencils, incorporating the use of online catalogs.
- We switched to CFL bulbs (took some getting used to), purchased more highly rated Energy Star office products, or simply shut off the a/c and office lights and opened the shades and windows to be more energy conservant.
- However, it was not until adding Solar panels in 2010 did we feel we were making a true impact.
- The Grey Water system is next!
Hours of OperationPlease call 623.474.5760 or email email@example.com to set up an appointment.
The face behind Set In Stone is Kathleen Chamberlain, authorized Dealer for Kaeser & Blair, Inc. since 1994.
Chamberlain established Set In Stone Promotional Products (www.setinstone.biz) on June 1, 2002, launching the company into the virtual sales market and have been promoting Made in USA products since that time. We also offer Eco-Friendly, Proposition 65 Compliant and BPA-FREE lines.
Here are a few ways that Advertising Products are used:
* Build customer loyalty
* Sales calls
* Customer Entertainment (Golf outings, Grand Openings, Plant Tours)
* Trade Show Traffic Builders
* Promote Customer Referrals
* Employee Recognition
* Training Classes
* Sales Meetings
* Business or Executive Gifts
* Speakers Gifts
* Vehicle or Equipment Identification
* Business Anniversaries
* Order Acknowledgements
* Customer Relations
* Improve Direct Mail Response
* Measure Print Advertising Results
Consider quality, promotional products you will be proud to put your name on. They will encourage, inspire and remind the recipient while promoting your business or service.
When it is your name you want remembered, remember SET IN STONE - Because You're Here For The Long Haul.
Membership organizations include:
Buckeye Valley Chamber of Commerce
Southwest Valley Business & Professional Women’s Club
Mid page: From Set In Stone 5th Anniversary Party and Food Drive.
Bottom of page with NH Governor John Lynch and Raymond NH Chamber President Dave Howard.
We'll Impress YouWe understand that our business is not about providing products.
Our business is to promote companies, their products, and further their objectives.
With that mission, we have made a conscious choice not to participate in opportunities that we feel promote negative social consequences.
We respectfully decline those orders that contain or promote obscene or pornographic content, violence, and racism as well as promote use of illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco products.