Chester Public Utility District
P. O. Box 503
251 Chester Airport Road
Chester, CA 96020
Phone: (530) 258-2171
Fax: (530) 258-2064
Text the word: CPUD To: 72727
Visit our Website
- Water Services
- Wastewater Services
- Fire Volunteers
- Fire Services
- Ambulance Services
- Smoke Detectors
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Engine
Fundraisers We Support
- Please contact us for more info.
Hours of OperationOpen to serve you
Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm Pacific
Chester Public Utility District strives to provide safe and reliable public services, including:
- Fast and efficient fire and emergency medical response to all emergencies
- Reliable delivery of safe drinking water in sufficient quantities
- Collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater
- Fast and efficient response to water and wastewater service emergencies
- Administration of quality solid waste, recycle and streetlight services
We manage district resources in an open, responsible and environmentally sound manner while maintaining fiscal responsibility.
Chester Fire Department's focus is rapid response to all emergencies and providing the appropriate level of the intervention while continually striving to improve delivery of service.
Core Values to the Community:
We owe our community the highest level of service. We provide this service with the highest level of pride, professionalism and integrity both on and off duty.
Core Values to the Department:
We owe Chester Fire Department full commitment and dedication. We seek to contantly improve our department through training, teamwork and sense of community while promoting organizational effectiveness.