372 Main St.
Quincy, CA 95971
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationGallery/Office Hours:
Wednesday through Friday: 11am to 5pm
Plumas Arts (formerly know as the Plumas County Arts Commission) was established in 1981 as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, private public benefit corporation that serves as the local arts planning and programming agency for Plumas County. Since its inception, Plumas Arts has been authorized by the Plumas County Board of Supervisors to serve as the Plumas County representative to the California Arts Council's State-Local Partnership Program ranking consistently as one of California's model local arts agencies.
- To introduce, promote and support the arts
- To cultivate a cultural awareness that enriches quality of life
- To enhance & provide opportunities for artistic development & excellence
- To present the arts as a vital economic and tourism industry resource
ART EDUCATION PROGRAMS operational since 1986, make hands on artist workshops available in every K-6 classroom in the county.
PLUMAS ARTS GALLERY, 372 Main Street, Quincy provides an exciting showcase for the fine work of regional artists
PERFORMING ARTS PRESENTATIONS
- TOWN HALL THEATER. Plumas Arts manages the Quincy Town Hall Theatre business which provides the local community with a single screen feature film movie house as well as a professional quality venue for live productions from visiting and local artists and community groups.
- Words & Music, Quincy & Chester
- Almanor Art Show
- Mountain Harvest Festival
PLUMASARTS.ORG provides you with the most current press releases and information about the cultural activities of Plumas arts, as well as a calendar of upcoming events, artists and cultural resources as well as information about Plumas Art programs.
PLUMAS COUNTY ARTS & EVENTS CALENDAR captures a cohesive vision of all activities taking place in the county.