3927 Luca St.
Visit our Website
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Organic Biotechnology
- Organic Soil Conditioner
- Polymicrobial Restoration
- Reduce Fertilizer Cost
- Reduce Irrigation Cost
- Reduce Production Risk
- Increase Nutritional Quality
- Increase Profitability
- Increase Yield
Hours of OperationMonday - Friday: 7am - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Realize higher margins by economically boosting the conversion and transportation efficiency of vital nutrients, micro-nutrients and water by exponentially multiplying the microbial content of soil.
Terrae Voluntas’ organic bio soil enhancer is a poly-microbial inoculant that consists of a propriety bacterial and fungal formulation suspended in an organic humic acid carrier.
The microbes are grouped into several functional areas to produce or mobilize vitamins, minerals and organic pesticides, and adjust their own environment by fixing nitrogen, correcting the pH and allowing greater hydraulic efficiency.
TERRAE VOLUNTAS: Mission, Objective, Inspiration
Mission: To carry out the earth's will of propagating abundance, according to the wisdom of nature, in order to increase the quality of life of the planet and its people
Objective: Providing farmers with sustainable agri-tech that consistently restores the deep cooperation and balance within agricultural ecology
Inspiration: The vision of agriculture being in harmony with the rhythms and laws of nature whilst producing food on an industrial scale
TERRAE VOLUNTAS: Product Summary
Terrae Voluntas provides small, medium and large-scale farmers, as well as landholding processors, with an organic polymicrobial inoculant for the long-term health and fertility of soil and root systems. This enables farmers to:
(1) unlock the 95-99% of nitrogen bound within the soil and to convert nitrogen from the air for the plant's use
(2) solubilize bound phosphate
(3) mobilize and mineralize soil nutrients such as bound phosphate, magnesium, and calcium into a form that is available for plant uptake.
The groupings of specific microbes are based on several functional areas. Together, they work with the plant to supply the nutrients needed, when needed. This translates into higher input efficiency without sacrificing the balance found within nature, and at a more competitive cost.
TERRAE VOLUNTAS: Customers
The target costumer for Terrae Voluntas is agribusiness, specifically, farmers, processors and creditors with the need for efficiency-based productivity growth and less risk in the production process. The customer segments are:
(1) small-scale farmers seeking agricultural innovation that enables farmer sovereignty
(2) medium-scale farmers seeking sustainable growth
(3) large-scale farmers seeking brand leadership positions and international competitiveness
(4) agricultural producer associations & agronomists seeking to protect and improve their sector
(5) processors seeking reliable supplies of high quality and affordable raw material
(6) farmer creditors seeking to minimize credit default risk
TERRAE VOLUNTAS: What Drives Our Sales
Our primary goal is to service the sustainability needs of the agricultural supply chain by supplying producers with a proven and affordable organic biotechnology that supports the long-term health and fertility of their soils and crops, thus increasing profitability, and ultimately, creating a step-change in the quality of life for everyone.