Cedar Valley Iowa Realty
1668 Jordan West Road
Decorah, IA 52101
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
- Relocation into NE Iowa
- Staging a home for Buyer Appeal
- Relocation Out of NE Iowa
- "Green" building ideas, resources
Fundraisers We Support
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum
- Pheasants Forever
- Trail Twisters Snowmobile club
- NRCS Soil Conservation Commission
Going Green Commitments
- We Collect used ink jet cartridges for the Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum. They ship out the boxes of old cartridges and receive a payment from the firm that recycles the ink jets for re-sale.
Hours of OperationWe understand you might have scheduling issues between your family and employment obligations to fit a time slot for Real Estate questions. Contact us with your needs, we will try our best to serve you and answer your questions. Mon. - Fri. 9 - 5 are our normal hours, we also work by appointments.
You have a Stack of questions about Real Estate,
we get that.
A home or land/ farm purchase is
a big decision for most Buyers.
Let us help take out the Stress of a purchase.
We can work with you and for you
to make sure all the questions are answered BEFORE the closing.
Why not work through just ONE Broker and simplify the process of seeing what this
beautiful area of NE Iowa has to offer??
We have a FREE Rural Primer handbook guide that covers areas you may not have thought of when thinking about buying or building in a rural country setting. We also have a FREE 4 county map with every gravel and class "C" road you might venture out on.
STOP BY, CALL US or Email your request for a copy.