Graeagle Property Owners Association
P.O. Box 433
Graeagle, CA 96103-0433
Contact via Email
Text the word: PROPS To: 72727
- Interface with Fire Dept. & Co. Agencies
- Respond to Property Owners Concerns
- Community Information Bulletin Board
- Doggie Poop Bags around the Millpond
- Member Newsletters to keep you informed
- Member meetings to voice your concerns
- Interface with the Graeagle Merchants
- Involved with many Graeagle activities
Fundraisers We Support
- Graeagle Fire Department
- Mohawk Valley Independence Day Committee
- Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce
Welcome to our gorgeous community. We know you will love it here.
The principal objectives of our non-profit organization are as follows:
- To act as a representative voice in expressing the views and opinions of members in respect to matters having a bearing on the welfare of property owners.
- To take appropriate action to protect and expand the rights of members and to foster new ideas and developments which are deemed to be in the best interests of property owners.
- To promote activities which will lead to a strong community spirit and congenial social relationships among members.
- To stimulate and educate the esthetic and ecological thinking of everyone who participates or is involved in the community life and development of Graeagle.
Our dues are $25.00 per year, due by March 31st of each year. We hope you will join our organization.
Quarterly meetings are normally held the second Wednesday of January, April, July and October at 4 pm at the Graeagle Restaurant. An agenda is posted in advance at the Graeagle post office.
If you have any questions please contact any board member or Email us at: Graeaglepoa@gmail.com
Our Board of Directors:
- Kim Fleeman, President and Director of Public Relations
- Cindy Holms, Secretary
- MaryAnn Trujillo, Treasurer
- Jane Roix, Director
- Kathy Davis, Director