J & J's Grizzly Store and Camping Resort
Jim and Jeanne Graham
7552 Lake Davis Rd
Portola, CA, 96122
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Click below to visit our Website
- Camping Tents and RV
- Fishing License
- Hunting Licenses
- Out of State Off Road Vehicle Tags
- Fishing Supplies
- Camping supplies
Fundraisers We Support
- Eastern Plumas Winter Snow Fest
- Portola Rotary Snowmobile Poker Run
- Portola Rotary Fishing Derby
- EPRFD Poker Run
- Eastern Plumas Fire Dept.
- Ice Fishing Derby (benifits American Cancer Society 2011)
- Eastern Plumas Chamber of Commerce
Going Green Commitments
- We have three distinct businesses at one location, campground, retail store, and frosty hamburger stand.
- In the Campground we have all of our campers recycle glass, aluminum, and plastic. We use pine needles for mulch.
- At the store we recycle, use solar lights for security lighting and sign illumination. Have low energy lighting inside the store.
- Restroom and showers use low water flow fixtures.
- In the Frosty hamburger stand, we recycle and use low energy lighting
Hours of OperationVary with the season. Please call (530) 832-0270 or go to our website grizzlystore.portola-ca.com for the current hours
We are an all encompasing campground, general store, and frosty hamburger stand. It is a short less than 5 minute walk to Lake Davis and 1 1/2 miles to the boat ramp.
Our campground has 34 campsites, tent and rv, some electric, all have water, fire pit and picnic table. We also have platform tents. On site dump station is available to our campers.
The general store offers a little bit of everything including supplies that you may have forgotten. Canned goods, dairy, fruit, snacks, fishing supplies and licenses, pet supplies and much more.
The Frosty Hamburger Stand has hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken strips, fries, pulled pork, bar-b-que beef, ice cream, home made cobbler and more. Saturday nights during the summer we have a bar-b-que and movie.