P.O. Box 1034
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Visit our Website
With a local, accurate and usable copy of Salesforce:
- You can protect against data damage by a disgruntled employee.
- You can use your Salesforce data without worrying about Salesforce usage limits.
- You can use professional analytics / reporting tools such as Crystal Reports to understand your data.
CopyStorm is now multi-threaded reading from Salesforce and writing to the target database asynchronously. New parameters include the ability to turn this off (Why would you want to do that!), and the ability to set the number of output buffers.
- CopyStorm can now create indexes in the target database for all Salesforce reference columns. This makes using the target database functions faster and easier. Automatic index creation of the "timestamp" columns makes CopyStorm faster at updating an existing database!
- CopyStorm has the ability to ignore timestamps for an initial database load. This is useful for the initial database load of a HUGE Salesforce table with a HUGE number of records.
- Note the timer showing elapsed time found to the right of the Salesforce transaction counter.