Riverbend Family Ministries
131 East Ferguson Avenue
Wood River, IL 62095
Visit our Website
We accept the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the written Word of God. We believe in the divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness and final authority of the Bible in all matters of faith and practice.
- God as the trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The incarnate Son: Jesus Christ, fully God, fully man.
- Salvation by grace received through faith in Jesus Christ, who alone, through His life, death and bodily resurrection, redeems us from sin and reconciles us unto God.
- The essential unity of all believers, who together form one Church, diverse in form and expression, of which Christ is the Head.
- The continuing ministry of God the Holy Spirit, who empowers the worship, service and witness of God's people in all their activities.
We are passionately committed to help build strong families.
We value that all people come to a reconciled relationship with God, living out restored, transformed and loving relationships between God and themselves, their homes, their community.
We will be genuine in all areas of our lives.
We want to be effective in all areas of ministry. We want our impact to go well beyond a Sunday morning experience. We want to make an impact on people that will last a lifetime.
We want our messages and approach to fit the specific needs and concerns of those whom we serve. We will constantly strive to relate directly to people and the circumstances that they are faced with everyday.
We believe excellence honors God and inspires people