ALL AMERICAN BLOOD DRIVE – Wednesday, July 15th
Question: I gave at the last blood drive at Holy Family not too long ago. Can I donate again?
Answer: Yes, you may donate again-- Healthy donors may donate whole red blood cells every 56 days. The last Blood Drive held at AHF, “Be the Difference”, was 77 days ago on Tuesday April 28th
Only a few late afternoon spots left available --
Sign up now at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/averaholyfamily
When the page opens, scroll down the page and you will see what spots are available – click the tab on the time you want that is available and complete the registration.
Blood Drive Highlights:
- Wednesday – July 15th
- Hosted by Avera Holy Family Hospital and sponsored by Northwest Bank.
- Two blood mobiles on site.
- All activities associated with the blood drive including donor registration take place in the North parking lot. Donors do not enter the building for anything related to the blood drive.
- Prior registration is required -- no walk-in donors.
- Extra precautions are being taken to ensure the safety of those working and those donating
- For more information or assistance with registering, please call Sandy at 712-362-6132.