Calling all members - We need your help!
An exciting new program is being offered to all new chamber members. The goal is to support and guide new members in understanding the opportunities the chamber has to offer so they can make the most of their chamber membership.
BENEFITS to being a MENTOR:
- Terrific networking opportunity! Mentors have the unique opportunity to get to know businesses in the community and build relationships with those new members before anyone else.
- Help grow the chamber and keep it strong. More actively involved members create better networking opportunity for all members.
- The time commitment is minimal:
- .An initial introduction call, then simply follow up periodically to continue growing your relationship. You will be guiding them to make the most of the opportunities they may be interested in.
- Mentors will also attend events with the new member or request another mentor greet your new member making them feel welcome at the event.
Please join us on April 1st, 11:30am at the chamber office to learn more about being a mentor to our new members. RSVP to the chamber office 636-717-0200 or register online!
Can’t attend, but are still interested in learning more – contact the chamber office or Lori St. Clair, Membership Committee Chair, at 636-677-3710.