DIY Social Media Marketing
Wednesday, July 24th | 8:30am - 9:30am
at Fenton Chamber Office
1375 North Highway Drive | Maritz Campus (North)
No Charge for Members
Kelly O'Daniel - Director of Marketing & Communications
Pat Powers - Powers Digital
Join us as we dive into the world of social media and best practices for small businesses who manage their own social media accounts:
- Which social media platform(s) should your business be on?
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn
- Resources for digital content creation & visual graphics
- Time-saving applications, business page tips/tricks
- SEO strategy and it's relationship to social media
Interacting with consumers on social media is an important marketing strategy for small businesses. Using social media helps you build brand awareness, increase your customer base and connect with your current customers.