The Business Success Group committee presents:
Tips & Tricks for Successful Networking, Referrals, Growing Connections
by Mark Brimer
Founder & Owner, Office Supply Solutions
Wednesday, June 24
8:00am via Zoom
About the webinar:
Mark Brimer is the founder and owner of Office Supply Solutions. For more than ten years, Mark and his team have provided companies with the essential products needed to run a successful business. Mark has a passion for networking and building relationships between people. Every introduction is an opportunity to make a connection with another contact. His ”Network-A-Thon” event brings together hundreds of business owners and entrepreneurs. Attendees meet like-minded people to connect, re-connect and build relationships. Network-A-Thon is THE premier business networking event in St. Louis.
Tuesday, July 7th
3:00pm CT via Zoom
- How to log in and modify your (member) account information
- How to modify your Marketing Landing Page
- How to submit events to the Event Calendar
- How to submit coupons for your business
- How to access your billing information
- How to submit a classified ad
- Demonstrate how Texting Keyword works for your business
- Details on ChamberCheckout.com and how you can use this Commission-Free system for your business.
- Overview of the Docu.Team services many qualify for.
- How to get free member support (of course they can contact the chamber, but they have their own free support as well)