September Luncheon at Andre's West
>> COVID-19 Guidelines Enforced
Wednesday, September 2nd | 11am - 1pm
at Andre's West Banquet Center
211 S. Old Highway 141 - Fenton
FACC Members: $20 // Non-Members: $25
** Pre-payment Encouraged & Appreciated **
Capacity: 50 Attendees
(per St. Louis County mandate)
Join us for lunch while networking with fellow Chamber members and guests in attendance! At this luncheon, we will welcome new members, share upcoming events, and hear from Rachel Zimmerman of Zimmerman Benefits regarding the Chamber Benefit Plan which is available to all members of the Fenton Chamber. Additionally, a few Fenton Chamber businesses will share their experiences with this health insurance plan which has enabled them the opportunity to provide a needed benefit to their employees. Note: The intent of this segment is to provide information. Zimmerman Benefits is just one of many Chamber members qualified to provide this health insurance plan. A complete list of Fenton Chamber certified brokers will be provided to all attendees in their luncheon packets.
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS FOR A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
- Masks are required when entering the facility, while up moving around and/or in close proximity to others. Given the uptick in cases, we ask that masks remain on only when eating/drinking or seated at tables.
- Prepayment encouraged to cut down on those having to stand in line.
- Tables will be limited to 4; there will also be tables set up for those who wish to distance more with one or two others.
- Andre's staff will be equipped with masks and gloves when serving beverages and lunch. Lunch will be served directly to plates.
- Sanitizer stations set up as well as provided on each dining table.
- Socially distancing encouraged; we know that many will be inclined to interact closely, however we would encourage you to be respectful and mindful of individuals personal space when inside the facility.
- Andre's has taken all necessary precautions to ensure their facility is a safe environment for guests.