Have You Joined Our Group Yet?
Small Business Month - Week 2:
Please remember to practice COVID-19 safety
measures, including mask wearing and social
distancing, when shopping, dining, or taking part
in any Small Business Month activities.
NEW!!! FACC "Proud Patron" Program
How to Use the "Patron Referral Card"
(1) As a leave behind Gesture of Appreciation
- Simply leave the business card, along with yours, for the manager at a member's place of business. It’s an easy way for you to let them know that you patronized their business. And later, they might do the same for you!
(2) As an added Social Media Tool
For Facebook or for Instagram (@fentonmochamber):
- Before you leave the card, be sure to take a photo of the card, or a fun selfie with it. Then post it to your favorite social media. But don’t forget to tag the Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce Facebook page and Instagram as well as the business you are visiting on Facebook. Use the hashtag #ProudPatronFACC
>>> REQUEST "PROUD PATRON" CARDS HERE
Opportunities for Small Businesses:
Holidays are quickly approaching and we want to give our small businesses an opportunity to share what they have to offer.
Here a few opportunities for small businesses:
- Publish a post to the "Find It In Fenton (Chamber)" Facebook group page
- Send an e-mail to (Kelly) with anything you would like to promote (coupons, offers, new items, gift ideas, etc).
- Storefront Shoutout... we'd be happy to stop by and do a short socially-distant interview (or Facebook Live broadcast) through which you would be able to promote your business or showcase retail items available for the holiday season. (Reply to this e-mail if interested)
- Did you know that you can upload a coupon to the Fenton Chamber website at no charge?
About Small Business Month:
Keep Cheer Here - Shop, Dine, Support Local
The mission of the Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce is to promote, support and represent business for the betterment of our members and the community. We are proud to lead the charge in support of local jobs and small businesses.
This holiday season - and all year round - we hope you will join us in making a difference in our community by supporting local businesses, including shopping retail, services, restaurants and more! We encourage you to spend time exploring all that Fenton has to offer.
Every time you visit a local business, you are helping not only that business, but you are supporting a business which gives back to their community, employs community members, and promotes doing business in Fenton. Let's continue to be a place that is thriving and growing for and because of our great business community!
For business owners: the Fenton Area Chamber of Commerce is here to provide a community of support, business resources, and promotion avenues for businesses. Our staff, board of directors and membership are focused and determined to help professionals grow, learn and build bountiful partnerships.