Foothill Family Service
2500 E. Foothill Blvd. #300
Pasadena, CA, 91101
Visit our Website
Click below to visit our Website
- Children/teen mental health treatment
- 0-5 yr-old diagnosis & Intervention
- High-risk children Intensive services
- Teen (mom) Family Services
- Child Abuse Prevention and Treatment
- Treat and Prevent Domestic Violence
- Youth Development & Drop-out Prevention
- Grandparents & Senior Support Services
Hours of OperationServices by appointment at all sites and in client homes.
Believing that strong communities begin with emotionally and mentally healthy families, Foothill Family Service founded in 1926 as a 501(c)3 charity provides programs and professional services to children, teens, adults and families to help them lead productive lives at home, in school, at work and in their relationships. Foothill Family Service programs and services include:
• ESTEEM School-Based Services: children and teen mental health treatment and services
• Early ESTEEM Pre-School Program: early diagnosis and intervention for children 0-5
• Wraparound & Full Service Partnership: intensive services for high-risk children to help families stay together
• Teen Family Services: supportive services to promote good parenting, healthy life choices and high school graduation
• FOCUS: child abuse prevention and treatment
• Domestic Violence Prevention and Treatment
• Youth Development and Drop-out Prevention
• Counseling and Support for Grandparents and Seniors
1 Center in Duarte
1 Center in West Covina
1 Center in El Monte
3 Centers in Pasadena
21 School Districts
250+ Staff Members: 75% bilingual, 90% bicultural
Volunteer Hours: 17,391
Children & Families served: 18,398
95% percent of all funds raised support programs!
We'll Impress YouSince 1926, Foothill Family Service has served children and families throughout the San Gabriel Valley. We provide counseling, social services, mental health treatment education and outreach for children and families.
Foothill Family Service, a 501(c)3 non-profit charity, envisions communities throughout the San Gabriel Valley where residents feel responsible for the success of the children and their families in their community, and actively support all families in helping children overcome the challenges in their lives.
As such, businesses, corporations and foundations will recognize their self interest in being involved with families and children within their service area. The public will know what children need to grow up to be emotionally healthy and productive adults. The public will also understand the vital importance of early diagnosis and intervention and the role they play in raising emotionally healthy and resilient children and families in our community. Finally, children will experience a caring environment both at school and home even as they face difficult life challenges because their community and Foothill Family Service is there to empower them to succeed.
Foothill Family has been quietly making a difference helping close to 19,000 children and families in the foothill community this year alone. We welcome and embrace those who support our cause and we open our doors and heart to children and families who are struggling in our schools, homes and community at large. Join our cause to change our community through your financial and volunteer support so we can make a difference in the schools and homes of high-risk, low-income families who have no place to turn for help!
Our Guarantee1) CEOs who can support Foothill Family financially.
2) Human Resource Directors who have employees who are struggling with family crisis or children with mental health issues. Handling layoffs and the impact on employees who are let go.
3) Community Relations people who want to be a vital part of the community and get their employees involved both financially and through volunteer opportunities in worthy causes.