3579 E Foothill Blvd., #718
Pasadena, CA 91107
Visit our Website
- Disaster Consulting
- Vunerabilty, hazard, & risk assessments
- Evacuation Pathway Analysis
- Safety team and project management
- Drill design, evaluation, debriefing
- Defibrillator sales & policy support
- Emergency kits & safety supplies
- Emergency Plan Review & Support
- Business Continuity Issues
Going Green Commitments
- Lighting retrofitted.
- Founding member Environmental Committee.
- Environmentally sound disaster products.
- Reduce, re-use, recycle.
- Educate people about e-waste.
- New programs on disaster & environment.
Hours of OperationBy Appointment
Earthquake Solutions provides services and products for ALL types of disaster and life safety situations, not just for earthquake disasters. We serve the entire emergency management cycle from assessments through early business continuity, including drill and exercise design, observation and debriefing services.
Here, our CEO, April Kelcy, is pictured at the media launch and official signing of the San Andreas Fault earthquake map for the original Great Southern California ShakeOut project in 2008. An ongoing consultant to the ShakeOut project and the Earthquake Country Alliance, she also serves a wide variety of clients and customers, including government agencies, scientific organizations, healthcare industries, residential care facilities, credit unions and other businesses, schools, non-profit and faith-based institutions, community and neighborhood groups, individuals and families and more.