Transplant Team Arizona, Inc.
13817 N 38th Pl
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Assist Organ Transplant Recipients
- Assist Organ Donor Families
- Assist Donors with cost of transplants
- Participate in Transplant Olympics
Fundraisers We Support
- National Kidney Foundation
- National Liver Foundation
Hours of Operation9:00am to 5:00pm
Monday Through Friday
Transplant Team Arizona, Inc. (TTAI) is an organization composed of transplant recipients, donor family members, and living donors. We grew out of the Arizona Kidney Foundation, Team Arizona, and we are now a 501 (c) (3) since 2002.
Our members are comprised of candidates, recipients and donors who have experience in the process of transplantation.
Our Mission is simple:
· To assist organ transplant recipients, donor families, and living donors with the costs associated with transplantation.
· To encourage recipients to actively become involved with their healthcare, through educational information, support groups and websites.
· To promote organ and tissue donation.
· To provide support to donor families and their experiences.
· To encourage donor families and transplant recipients to facilitate the need of organ transplantation.
If you would like to be a volunteer or sponsor a TTAZ event, visit our website at:
- To END THE WAIT for a transplant.
- To show that transplantation is not a disability but a second chance at a full and productive life.