Fiduciary Advisors, Inc.
12813 Flushing Meadows Dr
St. Louis, MO 63131
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Retirement savings & distribution advice
- Investment strategy & ongoing management
- Insurance needs analysis and review
- Pension option analysis
- Cash flow and debt payoff strategy
- College Education Planning
- Basic Estate Planning
- Institutional Investment Management
- ERISA Audit & Consulting
- Qualified Plan Participant Education
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday, 8:00-4:30 but can meet outside those hours as needed.
Fiduciary Advisors, Inc.
Fiduciary Advisors, Inc. is a fee-only financial planning and investment advising firm serving institutional and individual clients in the St. Louis and St. Charles county areas.
- We organize, plan, educate, and partner with our clients, providing them the confidence to meet their most important life goals.
- We believe a comprehensive financial plan combined with low-cost, evidence-based investment management from a fee-only professional is the best way this gets accomplished
- Because we are advisors -not brokers- we can deliver complete objectivity in the selection of investment vehicles, insurance solutions, and more.
Services are offered on flat fee or % of assets under management basis, whichever is more appropriate for your needs. An estimate of fees is given to you before committing to any service. The first step is to schedule a Get Acquainted meeting to determine if we are a good fit for you. There is no charge for this initial session.
We'll Impress YouWhy FAI?
Fiduciary: Our clients’ interests come first and always have. We have not only served individual clients in a Fiduciary capacity since our founding in 2000 but have advised and consulted employers, plan sponsors, and other institutions in meeting their fiduciary duties.
Fee-Only: To assure the unbiased nature of our advice, we choose to be a fee-only advisor. We are completely independent and do not sell any financial products.
Evidence-Based: Our approach relies on evidence, not conventional wisdom. Academic research and decades of returns data prove the stock and bond markets are very difficult to beat. We instead utilize an evidence-based (passive) investment strategy to improve client outcomes.
Comprehensive Planning: For our individual investors, we provide much more than objective investment management. We provide organization, planning, education, and partnership to help our clients reach their most important goals. Retirement planning, insurance advice, pension option analysis, social security optimization, basic estate planning, debt payoff, college funding strategies and more.
Investor Value/Low Cost: Lower investment and administrative expenses means more return to be kept by investors. Our overall fees are less than the national average mutual fund.*
Experienced Team: We bring over 90 years of industry experience and multiple professional designations to bear providing investment and financial planning expertise to institutions and individuals.
Educational Focus: Our team is passionate about helping clients reach their most important financial goals. We educate hundreds of retirement plan participants annually and can leverage our years of industry experience creating and delivering educational programs for both financial advisors and individuals on behalf of our clients.
* https://news.morningstar.com/pdfs/2015_fee_study.pdf-The equal-weighted average expense ratio for all funds in 2014 was 1.19%