December Connect 4 Lunch
11:45 AM - 01:00 PM
395 N State
Lindon, UT 84042
Looking for a great way to network with business owners and professionals? Join us on Thursday, December 13th for our Connect 4 Lunch event hosted by the Pleasant Grove-Lindon Chamber of Commerce. This event was created in response to a survey we sent out to chamber members from the Pleasant Grove-Lindon, American Fork, and Lehi Area Chambers and has become a popular way to network AND enjoy an amazing lunch at the same time!
Connect 4 Lunch will be held on the THIRD Thursday of every month. This event is free to attend - you just need to pay for your own lunch. Please remember to bring your business cards and, if you would like, a prize to give away during the drawing.
The next Connect 4 Lunch will be on January 17th.
Valley Visioning Survey
By 2065, Utah County will add 1 million people to its population, 85% from internal growth. The Valley Visioning process is planning for healthy and meaningful places for our kids to have places to work, live, learn, and play. A process that brings the people of Utah County together to form a vision can address questions like: How can travel in and through Utah County remain convenient? How can we prepare our kids and recruit talent to fuel economic and job growth? How can housing be kept affordable so that future generations can live near where they grew up?
The Valley Visioning process will explore potential growth decisions, and at the conclusion of the process, policy makers and leaders will know which goals and planning strategies resonate best with residents and stakeholders as ways to achieve desired outcomes.
To create a vision for the future that is, above all, in line with what residents want, we’re asking you to take the Valley Visioning Survey today.
Thank you for taking the time to share your desires for the future of Utah County. Please join the emailing list at UtahValleyVisioning.org to keep up to date on the process and upcoming opportunities to get involved, including a series of public workshops in January and February.
Hyatt House Opens in Pleasant Grove
Hyatt House Provo/Pleasant Grove celebrated its opening, marking the first hotel to open in Pleasant Grove owned by Sequoia Development. Hyatt House Provo/Pleasant Grove is conveniently located at 544 S Pleasant Grove Blvd, near the dōTERRA Headquarters, and will offer the conveniences of hotel living with the comforts of home. Located in the heart of Silicon Slopes in Utah County, conveniently located near The Grid, and Evermore developments.
Hyatt House Provo/Pleasant Grove offers:
For more information, please visit hyatthouseprovo.com or email Sydney Morgan at Sydney.Morgan@hyatt.com.
- 77 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- 48 upscale den guestrooms that feature a seating area with a couch and a king size bed or 2 queen size beds
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, a delicious menu with items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers, wines, and mixed drinks offered seven days a week
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Gym to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1900 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, including complimentary grocery shopping, and other personalized perks, for guests with 30 plus consecutive nights
- Additional services, including Guest Laundry and complimentary grocery shopping available to extended-stay guests
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
- Complimentary hotel shuttle
Last Chance to Donate to Bank of American Fork's Project Teddy Bear
Special Offers from Chamber Members
Thank You to the Following Members
City Partners: Pleasant Grove | Lindon
Trustee Member: Fox Hollow Golf Club
Community Partner Members: America First Credit Union | American Fork Hospital | ASEA | Bank of American Fork | Big-D Construction | Buckner | doTERRA | McNeil Printing | Rocky Mountain Recycling | Sage & Thistle | St. John Properties | Stone Gate Weddings and Events
Gold Members: Biolife Plasma Services | BMW of Pleasant Grove | Central Bank | Close to My Heart | Complete Restoration | Corporate Alliance | Costa Vida | CPS Graphix | Creekside Mortgage | Design Spectrum | Fugal Companies | Hyatt House Pleasant Grove/Provo | Jiffy Lube | Mountainland Realty | Mountain Point Medical Center | Murdock Hyundai | Powerhouse Motorsports | Rock Canyon Bank | Squire | Syringa Networks | Tabitha's Way | Test Out | Utah Valley University