Queen Creek Olive Mill
25062 S. Meridian Rd.
Queen Creek, AZ 85242
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Guided Tours - groups & individuals
- Breakfast, lunch and take-out daily
- Dinner Friday & Saturday with live music
- Shop & sample local evoo & gourmet foods
- Home & body care made with evoo
- Fine wines & beer
- Public festivals
- Wine and vendor tastings
- Co-op olive pressing
- Catering packages and parties
Going Green Commitments
- Queen Creek Olive Mill is a carbon neutral extra virgin olive oil, using pesticide free, sustainable farming techniques and drip irrigation supplies the olive grove. All unused organic material is composted. All store lighting uses LED lights.
Hours of OperationSunday - Thurday 8am - 5pm
Friday - Saturday 8am - 9pm
Tours: Every hour at the bottom of the hour; 9:30 - 3:30
Group Tours [8 or more people] Call 480 888 9290 to schedule. Ask about our tour/meal packages.
Queen Creek Olive Mill is a unique agritourism experience located in the farming community of Queen Creek, Arizona. At our agriturismo, visitors can see first-hand how olives are pressed into fresh extra virgin olive oil under the careful and experienced eye of Perry Rea, master blender and accredited olive oil sommelier. Seasonal festivals follow the olive crop from bloom to bottle and highlight other public foodie events.
Visitors can sample our products, take informative tours and shop at our gourmet Market. We have a wide assortment of delicious products from locally sourced vendors.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Our award winning Eatery features family recipes and fresh baked goods and prepared foods. Whether you choose to dine indoors or in the splendor of our olive grove you will surely have an exceptional foodie experience.
Booked groups and catering
Group packages, VIP tour & tasting classes, team-building, corporate events as well as private parties, rehearsal dinners and weddings are offered with onsite catering department.