Sea Haven Motel
Jeff and Maureen Taylor
520 Hwy 101 North
Rockaway Beach, OR 97136
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Motel with one bedroom units, queen beds
- Close to beach - one short block away
- Full Kitchens with coffee maker, toaster
- Stoves, Microwaves and Refrigerators
- Cable TV and Free Wi-Fi (Wifi, WyFi)
- Outdoor seating, gas BBQ, crab cooker
- Pet friendly motel, low pet fee
- Guest House like hostel private bedrooms
- Guest House pet free and non smoking
- Available for Family and Group events
Fundraisers We Support
- Tillamook Animal Shelter
- Habitat for Humanity
- Muscular Distrophy
- Rockaway Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Rockaway Beach Lions Club
- Garibaldi Lions Club
Going Green Commitments
- Both Motel and Guest House use High Efficiency (HE) Washer and Dryers throughout and incandescent lighting has been replaced with flourescent bulbs everywhere practical. The Guest House uses environmentally friendly laundry soap and fabric softener; has dual flush toilets in all bathrooms; is using recycled decking for a raised bed garden that will primarily be filled with compost from the Port of Tillamook Bay Digester, which recycles local cow waste by sterilizing it and converting it into high yielding bedding material.
Hours of Operation"Open" hours are usually 8am-11pm, but even when we are not "open", we are not closed. We are family owned/operated and the owners are always available by cell phone: 503-341-5237 (Maureen).
SEA HAVEN MOTEL and
Sea Haven's GUEST HOUSE
Come enjoy our clean, non-smoking, pet friendly motel. Each unit has a fully stocked kitchen, flooring that is easy care (ceramic tile and laminate style) and a décor similar to a “bed & breakfast” (sorry, w/o the breakfast). Most rooms have two TV's with 60 channel cable television and every room has a DVD player plus access to free Wi-Fi and our Netflix account.
The average motel room sleeps 1-4 people, with a queen bed in a small bedroom and a living room futon sofa. The largest room sleeps up to six, with the addition of a bunkbed. The smallest room sleeps 1-2. Room rates change seasonally, and can be found on our website, www.seahavenmotel.net, or by calling the office at 503-355-8101.
Vacation Rental and Large Groups:
We have added a six bedroom Vacation Guest House on the north side of the Motel. The Guest House can be rented for private events, such as family reunions, club gatherings, educational groups, etc. The Guest House is non-smoking and pet-free.
- The Guest House sleeps 18.
- The motel sleeps a total of 24.
- Together they will accommodate 42 guests.
The Guest House has five private bedrooms downstairs and one larger one upstairs. Most bedrooms have a queen bed, flat screen TV, DVD player, small desk and a closet, sleeping 1-2 adults. The largest bedroom sleeps 1-6, for a whole house total of 11 beds, 16 guests (5 queen beds, two full size bed and four twin beds).
Recent Trip Advisor Awards:
- The motel has been rated on the travel website "Trip Advisor" as the number one motel in Rockaway Beach for six years in a row.
- In 2015, we received our fourth "Certificate of Excellence" Award
- We recently won the Trip Advisor 2013 "Traveler's Choice" Award, as one of the top 25 bargain motels in the United States.
Here are some of the comments from our motel customers:
"This is without a doubt the best place I have stayed since I left Ohio on April 4th (11 days ago). I have been thru N. Dakota, Wash., Idaho, Mont., and Wyoming and you are the #1 motel hands down". –Rick, Dayton, OH
"From the moment we arrived, we felt at home...the attention to detail here, you will never find at an impersonal hotel! This place is so clean & homey, absolutely the 1st time that I ever "took my shoes off at the door" at a hotel. A++++++." -K&E
"The loveliest motel so far on our Oregon Coast Journey! You have done wonders to a darling little place and the personal touches are the best! Will certainly be back." -N, M & "Pickles".
"As we prepare to head home, our smiles reflect the great pleasure we experienced here, at your beautiful place. Thank you so much for providing everything we could ever need, and so much more." –The M’s.
"What a joy this has been! We've felt like honored guests in someone's home. Thank you for good rest & all the lovely touches. See you again this winter!" - S&M, OR
"We want to thank you for a wonderful last minute find on a good, quiet, cozy place that we enjoyed. You’re rooms are awesome, cute, and we enjoyed every minute that we were here." –L & C, Portland, OR
"You just make it too hard to leave! I am so comfortable here. See you next time." -L, Calif/Mexico
"Dale & Pete stay here every year in October (Big Fish). No place better in this area. Great Clean rooms. Great friendly owners. Tell all your friends that this is the best." -P&D Fish on!