Virginia Paving Company
5601 Courtney Ave
Alexandria, VA 22304
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
Going Green Commitments
- Virginia Paving uses environmentally-friendly warm mix
- Warm mix is a relatively new technology that enables plants to produce asphalt at far lower temperatures (under 260 degrees) by adding water to the process. Producing asphalt at lower temperatures is better for the environment because it requires less energy (fuel), which in turn produces fewer emissions. Virginia Paving recently outfitted its plants with this technology and will be utilizing it more in the near future.
About UsVirginia Paving Company is one of the premier transportation construction and paving companies in Virginia, playing a leading role in the construction and maintenance of highways, bridges and airports.
The Virginia Paving Company’s concern for construction quality and project scheduling is complimented by one of the best safety records in the industry. The Company's nine locations have earned a reputation from its customers in both private and public sectors for completing projects on time and for producing and placing high quality hot mix asphalt and aggregate.
Virginia Paving Company—helping Virginia move smoothly
Virginia Paving Company consists of four branch offices managing a total of eight asphalt production facilities and one road-building operation. Each location is independently managed by highly-qualified supervisors and support staff. Each location caters towards the needs of their specific markets thus providing optimum service to the customer.
Each location maintains records for site permits with local, state and other government agencies, and documents all incoming and outgoing inventories. Virginia Paving Company also employs a highly-qualified, full-time Environmental Coordinator to assist each facility in building a strong sense of stewardship.
Virginia Paving Company strongly focuses on providing employees with the best available personal protective equipment in the business and provides consistent training to ensure employees have the tools and knowledge to work safely. With the help of a dedicated Safety Supervisor, efforts have made Virginia Paving a nationally known leader in this department.
- Alexandria and Occoquan Branch Office
- Chantilly and Sterling Branch Office
- Norfolk Branch Office
- Stafford and Fredericksburg Branch Office
The asphalt paving industry has played a key role in providing an essential product to almost all transportation, residential and commercial projects in Virginia and across the country. Virginia Paving Company is proud to have worked on many of the projects that have helped shape the footprint of Northern Virginia, the Stafford County/Fredericksburg area and Norfolk. We have completed countless projects providing smooth surfaces for the endless flow of commuters and commerce, businesses, schools and government, shopping malls and entertainment facilities.
Construction and Maintenance projects include:
- Springfield Interchange (all phases)
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Pentagon (post 9/11-Rte 110 Bypass and parking lots)
- Washington Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- George Washington Memorial Parkway
- South County High School
- Stafford Market Place shopping mall
- Quantico MCB and Fort Belvoir family housing projects
- Rte 267 East Bound Toll Road
- Dulles Greenway
- Marine Corps Museum
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge
- CIA Parking Lot Rehabilitation
Virginia Paving Company employs hundreds of the most dedicated, skilled and committed professionals in the business. We provide great opportunities for:
- Equipment Operators
- Truck Drivers
- Traffic Control Coordinators
- Quality Control Technicians
- Administrative personnel
- Estimating Marketing and Sales
- Environmental Specialists
- Production Supervision
Virginia Paving has an excellent history of employee retention and consistently promotes from within. Many of our employees have been with our organization for over 15 years and have developed into leaders of today and trainers for tomorrow. Our Supervisors and Managers are dedicated professionals with vast experience and knowledge in guiding our work forces towards complete customer satisfaction.
Our people are the heart and soul of our organization.
Virginia Paving Company is an equal opportunity employer providing competitive wages and a full benefits package to include:
- Healthcare insurance
- Discounted dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401-K savings
- Retirement benefit
- Paid time off
- Bonus pay
- Night shift premium pay
- Safety incentive rewards
- On the job training
Comments, Questions or Complaints?
The Virginia Paving Company would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments please call Virginia Paving Company at (703) 230 0850.
Virginia Paving’s 24-hour hotline in Alexandria is (703) 906 9918. The City of Alexandria’s 24-hour hotline is (703) 836 0041.