Healing Points Acupuncture
885 North 200 East
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
Fundraisers We Support
- Spanish Fork Chamber of Commerce
Hours of OperationMonday 9:00a - 3:00p
Tuesday 1:00p - 6:00p
Thursday 9:00a - 3:00p
Friday 1:00p - 6:00p
It is the aim of Healing Points Acupuncture to facilitate the physical, mental, and emotional healing of families in our community through the use of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
In addition to acupuncture, Nina has experience in the healing modalities of cupping, moxibustion, electrical stimulation, and Chinese herbs.
Nina is also a certified Acupuncture Detox Specialist through the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA).
Nina specializes in Women's Menstrual Disorders, Depression, Anxiety, Stress, Immobility Due to Stroke, Addiction, Migraine Headaches, and Pregnancy.
Services at the clinic include:
- Acupuncture: Tiny, disposable, sterile needles placed gently into specific acupuncture points.
- Herbs: Chinese herbal medicine draws from a pharmacopoeia of thousands of herbs for specific conditions.
- Moxibustion: Dried mugwort leaf burned to support an acupuncture treatment.
- Electro Acupuncture: Safe, gentle electrical point stimulation.
- Cupping: Glass cups create a vacuum to enhance a therapy.
- Gingerbustion: An herbal salve warmed into the tissues for pain relief and healing.