Green Oaks Center for Disabilities
2443 GA Hwy 133 S
PO Box 2677
Moultrie, GA 31788-1737
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Fundraisers We Support
- United Way
Hours of OperationMonday. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Tuesday. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Wednesday. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Thursday. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday. 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday. By Appointment
Sunday. By Appointment
Green Oaks Center is dedicated to providing services to clients in Worth and Colquitt County. We are accredited by CARF.
- Community Access Services are designed to assist individuals in acquiring, retaining, or improving self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills required for active community participation and independent functioning outside the individual's home.
- Provocational Services are individually planned to meet the participants need and the intended outcome is to prepare the participant for paid or unpaid employment.
- Supported Employment provides work settings for individuals for whom competitive employment has not traditionally occurred. The ultimate goal of the Supported Employment program is to "graduate" individuals into independent employment.
- Community Living Support Services are individually tailored supports that assist with the acquisition, retention, or improvement in skills related to an individual's continued residence in his or her personal or family home. These services include assisting with the individual's participation in activities in the community. This service enables individuals to live as independently as possible.
- Social Services are provided to all people served and include, but are not limited to: information and referral to other agencies, transition planning, public education and behavioral management.
- GO Arts Program: Art classes are offered weekly by professional artists. The program involves the encouragement of free self-expression through paining, drawing, modeling and other crafts. This opportunity allows service recipients to participate in art therapy, which research has shown to have a beneficial impact on individuals with disabilities.
- School Transition Program: There is often a gap in services for students between high school and the attainment of adult services. Green Oaks Center can help fill ths gap and provide individuals with disabilities services that will enable them to have increased independence, socialization, life skills, job development and other necessary resources that will help prepare them for the next phase in their life.
We help you with your needs.