Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson
160 E. Alameda
Tucson, AZ 85701
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Community Based Mentors for Youth
- Mentoring Opportunities for Volunteers
- Site Based Mentors for Youth
- Volunteer Opportunities for Adults
- Volunteer Opportunities for Seniors
- Volunteer Opportunities in Tucson
- Flexible Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer With Children in Tucson
- Non-Profit Leadership Positions
- Non-Profit Fundraising Events
Fundraisers We Support
- Bowl for Kids' Sake
- BIG Gala
- Flair Affair
Hours of OperationOur offices are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., excluding federal holidays.
Big Brothers Big Sisters has been the nation’s preeminent youth-service organization for more than a century. Locally, we have provided high quality mentoring services since 1963, helping more than ten thousand of Tucson’s children. Our vision is that all children achieve success in life. To that end, our mission is to provide children facing adversity with strong and enduring, professionally supported, one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Big Brothers Big Sisters is more than just a good deed … it’s a wise investment in our community’s future. Just by spending quality time with a child, mentors create a positive impact in that child’s life and help guide them to a better future.
Mentoring Works! Studies show that youth involved in the Big Brothers Big Sisters mentoring programs:
- Increase their self-confidence
- Perform better in school
- Have better relationships with their parents and guardians
- Are less likely to engage in violence or substance abuse
Big Brothers Big Sisters’ service is based on our volunteers. A Big Brother or Big Sister is a one-to-one mentor to a child. They share everyday activities, expand horizons and experience the joy in even the simplest of activities. Just a few hours per month can change the life of a child...for the better, forever!
Volunteer or enroll your child today at www.tucsonbigs.org!