Culbreth, Stout & Associates, PC -
612 N Patterson St
Valdosta, GA 31601
- Tax Return Preparation
- Employee Leasing
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Sales Tax Return Preparation
- Accounting Services
- Business Valuations
Fundraisers We Support
- Habitat for Humanity
- Second Harvest of South Georgia
Hours of OperationMonday - Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday 8 AM - 12 PM
About UsCulbreth, Stout & Associates, P.C. was established in 1992 by William (Bill) Culbreth in Valdosta, Georgia. Julie Stout joined the staff in April of 1992 and in 1994 she became an owner of the firm. The firm is currently located in beautiful downtown Valdosta at 612 North Patterson Street.
Offering both individuals and businesses an array of accounting, tax and consulting services including but not limited to:
- Tax preparation & planning: We strive to minimize our clients’ tax burden by planning throughout the year and taking advantage of the tax benefits available.
- Payroll: We offer in-house payroll preparation (with direct deposit options) and after-the-fact payroll reporting. For both the in-house and after-the-fact, we calculate the payroll taxes due and transmit payments electronically or provide the client with the payment information. We prepare all state and federal forms required for payroll reporting.
- Bookkeeping: We provide a customized level of bookkeeping as desired by each individual client. We can do as much or as little as you desire.
- Employee Leasing: As an alternative to traditional payroll, we are able to provide payroll to your employees - includes workers compensation, all tax filings and benefits, if desired.
- Financial Statement Preparation: Customized by client, we can provide financials in many formats either at our office or at your site.
- Consulting: We provide a wide variety of consulting depending on your wants and needs.
The current staff is comprised of:
Bill Culbreth, CPA
Julie Stout, CPA
Bridget Sheffield, CPA
Keri Darnell, CPA
Member of AICPA & GSCPA
Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor