Choices for Life of GA, LLC
2200 N. Patterson Street
Valdosta, GA 31602
Fundraisers We Support
- The Haven
- Child Advocay Center
- American Red Cross
- Lowndes County Mental Health Association
- Prevention of Child Abuse
Going Green Commitments
- Choices for Life of GA is committed to conserving resources and reducing waste as well as promoting the health, well being and stability of those we serve.
Hours of OperationMonday 830AM-5PM
*One Saturday clinic a month from 9AM-3PM
Distinguished by a competitive spirit and collaborative heart, supported by its commitment to professionalism and personal concern, Choices for Life is dedicated to affecting positive change in families and children with special needs. By combining skills and resources of Choices for Life professional team in concert with state agencies, counselors and social workers, we will provide a nurturing environment that promotes safety, wellbeing, and permanence.
We'll Impress YouIn order to accomplish its mission, Choices for Life relies on its relationship with its children, families and state agencies. To facilitate this relationship, Choices for Life pledges:
1. To provide support to its families through timely response to family concerns and suggestions,
2. To provide families and staff with substantive and educational training, and
3. To maintain open lines of communication at all levels between and among, Choices for Life staff and management, families, the state, and children in its care.
Mission Statement"Together we can make a difference"
Our GuaranteeIndividuals interested in foster special needs children who are placed with the State of GA.
Individuals, parents and families of children and teens that would benefit from therapy, counseling, skill building, or group interactions.