Abigail H. Davis/Real Living Realty Advisors
1817 Green Circle
Valdosta, GA 31602
Visit our Website
- Real Estate in Valdosta
- Real Estate in Lake Park
- Houses for Sale in Lowndes County
- Houses near Moody Air Force Base
- Land for Sale
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- Foreclosures in Valdosta
- Valdosta Real Estate Agent
- Properties for Sale
- Residential Real Estate
Fundraisers We Support
- American Cancer Society
- Children's Advocacy Center
- Georgia Sheriff's Boys Ranch
- Habitat for Humanity
- The Humane Society
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
Going Green Commitments
- When possible, I utilize QR Codes versus printed flyers. I only print papers when necessary, in order to eliminate wasted paper. Our outside office sign by the road is on a timer so that the lights go off at midnight, reducing electricity usage.
Hours of OperationCall or e-mail me for an appointment today! 229-300-6980
Over the past few years, real estate has become my passion. I truly love my job! Everyday! There are no words to explain the depth of satisfaction that I feel from seeing the smiles on the faces of first time homebuyers, or hearing the relief in an anxious seller’s voice, as they walk away from the closing table. My educational experience from Valdosta State University helped prepare me for many everyday tasks- from marketing houses to time management to financial accounting…. However, my lifelong desire to help others is what allows me success. I am so proud that I can be a part of turning the American dream of home ownership into a reality for so many people. As a resident of South Georgia, I care deeply about the prosperity of our region and all of the people in it. I welcome you to South Georgia! As your REALTOR, I will work for you! If you call me, I will return your call promptly. If I represent you, I will give you 100% dedication and will provide you with excellent customer service to make your real estate experience a positive and happy memory.
I specialize in residential sales, including bank foreclosures, short sales, new construction, existing home sales, condominium and townhome sales, and lot and land sales. I serve much of South Georgia, including Lake Park, Valdosta, Hahira, MAFB, Ray City, Adel, Lakeland, Quitman, Dasher, Clyattville, and Echols County. Please ask me about our Active Military Rebate Program, our way of saying "Thank you" to the military men and women serving our country.
I assist both buyers and sellers with one of the most important decisions of their lifetime, buying and selling real estate. I strive on furthering my real estate education and learning as much about real estate as possible, in order to best serve the needs of my clients and my community. I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative, and have taken many educational courses geared towards learning to sell properties in a buyer's market.
I believe in thoroughly explaining the real estate process as I go along... I enjoy working with first time home buyers, and make sure that all questions are answered as we work through the negotiation phase and prepare a written offer on a property. I provide a comprehensive comparable market analysis, CMA, when determining a reasonable listing price for sellers. I strive to provide excellent customer service to both my buyers and sellers, and to keep in constant communication throughout the buying or selling process.
I welcome questions, so please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send in your question to "Dear Abbie" at 1817 Green Circle, Valdosta, GA 31602.
• Awarded the "2011 Realtor Spirit of the Year" by the Valdosta Board of REALTORS
• Short Sale Training 2/19/2010
• ABR Accredited Buyer Representative – 7/31/2010
• At Home With Diversity Certification – 8/5/2010
• Honor Society 2009, 2010
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
• Recipient of the PREA 100 Award 2008 & 2009
• Recipient of the Chairman’s Circle Platinum Award 2009
• Recipient of the Chairman’s Circle Diamond Award 2008
• Prudential Military Advantage Program – 10/8/2007
• Sales Professional Yahoo Online Buyer Advantage Certificate of Completion – 7/26/2007
• 1031 Tax Deferral Strategies Certificate of Completion – 6/20/2007
• Code of Ethics and New Member Orientation Completion – 4/12/2007
• eCertified® – 4/4/2007
• Georgia Real Estate License – 2/12/2007
• Valdosta State University - 2006 - Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
• Member of the Valdosta Lowndes and Lake Park Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the Valdosta Board of REALTORS®
• Member of the Georgia Association of REALTORS®
• Member of the National Association of REALTORS®