The Boys & Girls Club of the CSRA will be accepting applications for a Club Director in Washington County, Sandersville GA. from 2/22/2017 until 3/15/2017.
Directs/manages overall daily operations of the designated Clubhouse with the primary concern for programs and service delivery, supervision and training of staff, facilities management, community relations and membership administration
A successful applicant will have a four year degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent experience, a minimum of five years’ work experience in a Boys and Girls Club or similar organization planning and supervising activities based on the developmental needs of young people, or equivalent experience, demonstrated ability in personnel supervision, facilities management, and the recruitment and retention of key personnel, strong communication skills, both oral and written, the ability to recruit, train, supervise, and motivate staff,
- Establish Unit or Branch programs, activities and services that prepare youth for success and that create a club environment that facilitates achievement of Youth Development Outcomes.
- Ensure a healthy and safe environment, ensuring facilities, equipment and supplies are maintained.
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate Unit or Branch overall programs, services and activities to ensure they meet stated objectives and member needs and interests. Compile regular reports reflecting all activities, attendance and participation.
- Manage Unit or Branch financial resources. Control expenditures against budget.
- Ensure administrative and operational systems are in place to maintain the operation of the physical properties and equipment of the Club, including use of facilities by outside groups.
Resumes may be submitted online at Careers@bgcaugusta.org
or mailed to Boys & Girls Club of the CSRA 206 Milledge Road, Augusta, Georgia 30904