Thunder Butte Mountain Lodge
943 County Road 78
Woodland Park, CO 80863
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationWe can be contacted for reservation and questions from 8 AM - 8 PM Mountain time...Available 24 hours for maintenance issues...
Majestic...Dreams Come True
Mountain Mansion that sleeps 22 guests in 8 private rooms, most with luxurious jetted tubs and grand king size beds. A perfect place for:
• Family Reunions
• Corporate Gatherings
We have thought of everything...
• Outdoor Amphitheater for 100
• European Pub with Pool Table
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Hot Tub
• Sauna/Steam/Exercise Room
• Dining Hall for 40
Serenity Awaits along with Tons of Fun
Thunder Butte Mountain Lodge has a rich history of elegance, turning survival of The Hayman Fire into a 360° view of stunning mountainous scenery. This dreamy destination is a place to rejuvenate, spend time with family and friends, and experience peace in the mountains.
• Turkey Rock and Citadel formations.
• Sit under the stars with no interference from city lights, around the huge rock fire pit with loads of room to gather all your friends or family.
• Outdoor games of Horse Shoes, Ladder Golf, and Crochet are at your fingertips.
• Beautiful outdoor furniture to relax with a book, have a meal outdoors, or just sit and absorb the beauty of your surroundings.
• For Fisherman it is heaven!! Gold medal fishing up the road on the Platte River.
• Hunters have taken down record game in this area.
• Championship Mountain Golf just 15 minutes down the road...
• 40 miles of ATV Trails 5 minutes away (not on direct property)