Lenore Hotchkiss Real Estate Broker
PO Box 526
509 Scott Avenue, Ste. 141
Woodland Park, CO 80866
Visit our Website
Fundraisers We Support
- Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce
- Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- Pikes Peak Historical Foundation
- Help the Needy
Hours of OperationPlease call for an appointment (719) 687-1700
With a successful career in real estate spanning over twenty years, Lenore Hotchkiss is consistently one of the top selling brokers in Teller County. She has achieved national and regional recognition for performance, is Ecertified, and belongs to the National Association of REALTORS, the Colorado Association of REALTORS and the Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS.
She's also a member of the 2015 PEAK Producers, placing her in the top 10% of the 2700 brokers in the Pikes Peak region. This top 10% of agents closed over half of all of the local real estate transactions in 2013. An agent in the top 10% closed, on average, 9 times more transactions in 2013 than the average of the remaining 90%.
Specializing in Teller and Park counties, Lenore has lived in the mountains for over 20 years and knows the area well. She's a top negotiator, has a comprehensive understanding of real estate contracts and law and is very detail and service oriented. A marketing specialist, she includes some of the top advances in technology as part of her real estate sales. From QR bar coding to electronic contracts, advanced website promotions, visual and audio tours and print media, Lenore has complete market coverage.
Community involvement is important to Lenore, from past president of the Pikes Peak Regional Hospital Foundation and a trustee for several years to help build the hospital, to most recently on the Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors & Executive Committee. She has also been a part of the Advisory Board, the Pikes Peak Historical Society, Friends of the Florissant Fossil Beds and the Lake George Rock and Gem Club. Being a part of so many different local organizations has given her good insight into our community and everything it has to offer. She’s a trained naturalist, a nature photographer and an artist with work in numerous public and private collections, and she has been widely published in books, magazines and newspapers.