Adams County Lake Alliance
PO Box 83
Oxford, Wi 53952
Phone: 608 450 0995
Fax: 608 586 6391
Text the word: ACLA To: 72727
Hours of Operation
The purpose of Adams County Lake Alliance (ACAL) is to serve the people of Adams County, Wisconsin through member groups (qualified lake associations and lake districts) who are interested in preserving, protecting and, restoring Adams County's waters and fisheries while creating a healthy environment for the flora and fauna that depend on them:
- By being a resource for exchanging information, sharing ideas and providing advice for solving problems and educational programs.
- By assisting in the implementation of county-wide programs of education and training that preserve and protect the quality and volume of waters within the County.
- By being a conduit on State legislative matters
- By actively monitoring and participating in, as appropriate, the actions of various county and townships Boards and Committees
- By being an advocacy group for water conservation and quality improvement.