Del Norte Credit Union
3268 Cerrillos Rd
Santa Fe, NM 87507
Hours of OperationWe are available 24/7 by phone, online or our mobile app in English and Spanish. Call - 505 455-5228 or (877) 818-DNCU (3628) toll-free.
Visit us on our website at dncu.org
We are open at our six current locations;
Cerrillos & Espanola Saturdays only 9am-1pm
Del Norte Credit Union (DNCU) is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution that embraces the culture and community traditions of New Mexico. Our mission is improving lives by providing our members with unparalleled, sound, and unbiased financial advice. Not only is DNCU an active advocate of financial literacy, but it's also a stable financial institution committed to providing members with a wide array of excellent services. We are more than a typical financial cooperative; we are your ideal partner committed to helping you succeed and enrich your life.
Our products and services focus on serving your unique financial needs and making your life easier today, tomorrow, and always.
We are a credit union with six locations in New Mexico. Our branches are in Española, Los Alamos, White Rock, and Santa Fe. We help you find the best auto loan, personal loan, savings account, or credit card that will fit your needs. DNCU offers exceptional banking services, including consumer mortgage loans, share certificates, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), money market savings, Visa cards, and checking accounts. If you are looking to purchase a home or refinance your current mortgage, we can offer you a credit union mortgage loan that meets your needs. We also provide credit union discount homeowner’s insurance and life insurance. If investing is your next move, our experienced professionals will help you with strategies, planning, and funding.
When we say that we are here for you, we mean it! DNCU donates funds to support the community and enhance the quality of life. We believe that we have a responsibility to improve the lives of our members, employees, and the area overall. We strive to make a difference every day with employee volunteering efforts and more.
DNCU is coming to the Rio Rancho market in 2021, until then you can easily join by visiting our website; dncu.org
We have a bilingual staff that can assist in both English and Spanish.
Benefits of Membership
- When you join DNCU, you become a Member/owner of your not-for-profit financial co-operative. Convenient checking and savings accounts - 24-hour access to your money with our state of the art mobile and online banking service - Easy ways to pay with your ATM debit cards
- Sign up for a direct deposit, download our secure mobile app, use one of our 30,000 Co-op Network ATMs or visit one of our shared branching Credit Unions.
- Transfer money between your accounts or other people’s accounts using our secure online banking. Use one of our 30,000 Co-op Network ATMs to withdraw cash, visit dncu.org for locations.
- Our secure online banking and mobile app provide alternative ways to make loan payments. Not an online banker? Visit dncu.org and make your payment securely through our “Pay Here” button.
- If you need a notary or cashier’s check visit our drive-through lane nearest the window and we’ll help with those longer transactions.
- For your loan needs please apply online and sign online at dncu.org or use our secure mobile app under “Other”.
- Access your safe deposit box by scheduling an appointment.
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please call us at 505-705-8228.