About Del Norte Credit Union
Join Del Norte Credit Union
DNCU is now open in Rio Rancho!
You can easily join by visiting your new local branch, located at 3634 Rio Rancho Blvd NE, off Highway 528 near the Walmart Supercenter.
Or you can sign up on our website; dncu.com
Benefits of Membership
- When you join DNCU, you become a Member/owner of your not-for-profit financial co-operative. Convenient checking and savings accounts. 24-hour access to your money with our state-of-the-art mobile and online banking service. Easy ways to pay with your ATM debit cards. Our secure online banking and mobile app provide alternative ways to make loan payments. Not an online banker? Visit the branch and make your payment.
- Sign up for a direct deposit, download our secure mobile app, use one of our 30,000 Co-op Network ATMs or visit one of our shared branching Credit Unions. Co-op Credit Union / CU anytime Locator
- We have medallion/signature guarantee and notary services for members.
- For your loan needs please visit the Rio Rancho branch or email us at contactRioRanchoFinancial@dncu.org
- We are happy to answer any questions you may have, please call us at 505-455-5228.
Del Norte Credit Union (DNCU) is a member-owned, not-for-profit financial institution that embraces the culture and community traditions of New Mexico. Our mission is to improve lives, by providing our members with unparalleled, sound, and unbiased financial advice. Not only is DNCU an active advocate of financial literacy, but it's also a stable financial institution committed to providing members with a wide array of excellent services. We are more than a typical financial cooperative; we are your ideal partner committed to helping you succeed and enrich your life.
Our products and services focus on serving your unique financial needs and making your life easier today, tomorrow, and always.
We are a credit union with seven branches in New Mexico. Our branches are in Española, Los Alamos, White Rock, Santa Fe, and now in Rio Rancho. We will help you find the best auto loan, personal loan, savings account, or credit cards that will fit your needs. DNCU offers exceptional banking services, including consumer mortgage loans, share certificates, individual retirement accounts (IRAs), money market savings, Visa cards, and checking accounts. If you are looking to purchase a home or refinance your current mortgage, we can offer you a credit union mortgage loan that meets your needs. We also provide credit union discount homeowner’s insurance and life insurance. DNCU now offers Business Services, for more information visit us online at dncuBusiness.
When we say that we are here for you, we mean it! DNCU donates funds to support the community and enhance the quality of life. We believe that we have a responsibility to improve the lives of our members, employees, and the area overall.