Red White and Bloom Florida, Inc.
13907 Arnold Rhoden Road
Sanderson, FL 32087
Phone: (727) 474-3977
Text the word: REDWHITEBLOOM To: 72727
- Multi - State Operator
Discover Red White & Bloom
MichiCann Medical Inc., d/b/a Red White & Bloom is positioning itself to be one of the top three multi-state operators in the U.S.
Building on its first mover advantage (through investments and pending acquisitions in Michigan and Massachusetts and the completed Illinois purchase) as well as plans to enter California and Florida at scale, Red White & Bloom’s portfolio is expected to include superior brands and proprietary product development capabilities, focused on a “house of brands” strategy in both cannabis as well as hemp-derived product lines. When you see our torch symbol, it signifies a company that is:
- Unparalleled in its commitment to quality: from its plans to create the first ever standardized cannabis facility in the U.S. through to offering premium brands at the retail level.
- Invested in the largest operator of dispensaries, with a modern lens towards mass, digital and direct-to-consumer channels.
- Acquiring recognizable hemp and CBD brands state by state that Americans already love.
- Innovating with blue chip companies, physicians and scientists and the best creative minds to deliver meaningful new-to-the-world CBD products.
- Committed to the creation of jobs and being the best place to work in cannabis in America.
Our Presence in the U.S.
Starting with our significant investment in Illinois and pending acquisitions in Michigan and Massachusetts, our goal has always been to become a national cannabis brand. Adding to this, we are examining many opportunities in California and Florida, the first and third most populous states, to launch at scale and attract a large share of cannabis consumers. We believe these locations provide optimal branding opportunities, strong revenues and the ability to make the biggest impact in American lives.
Full recreational markets are rapidly opening up, and we expect Red White & Bloom to be a ﬁrst mover, reshaping an industry in the U.S. that is still very much in its infancy, but will be a global leader.