Quarterhorse RV Park & Motel
800 W. 4th Street
Benson, AZ 85602
- RV Park
- Family Friendly
- Family Owned for 50 Years
- Laundry Facilities
- Community Room
- Bingo and Movie Night
- Mobile home rentals
- Mobile home spaces
- Walking distance to shopping and food.
Fundraisers We Support
- Benson Bobcat Booster Club
- First Baptist Church
- City of Benson
- Benson Alumni Association
- GFWC -AZ Benson Juniors
Hours of Operation8:30am - 11:00am and 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Monday - Saturday
After hours call 520-586-3371
The Quarter Horse is a friendly, small town Motel, RV Park and Mobile Home Community. It is perfect for a weekend visit or long-term stay. Family owned for 50 years; the Quarter Horse Motel has been in business since the 1940's. The Quarter Horse has been able to maintain continuous business by adapting to the needs of the community and its customers.
The Motel and RV Park have daily, weekly and reasonably priced monthly rates.
Many guests return year after year and we happily anticipate their return. We treat our guests like family, coming together to celebrate holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and St. Patrick’s Day traditionally making dinner for our guests
Located in the heart of Benson, Arizona. Benson is considered the gateway to the famous land of Cochise County. Just 45 miles southeast of Tucson and 25 miles to Tombstone or 33 miles to Sierra Vista and Ft. Huachaca.
The Quarter Horse is within walking distance of such amenities as Walmart, Safeway, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, Ace Hardware, the Post Office, restaurants, shops, pharmacies and more.
- Full hook ups
- Cable TV available.
- Large clean lots able to accommodate rigs up to 60 feet
- Free Wi-Fi at the office.
- Shower facilities.
- Laundry facilities available.
- Park activities: Crafts, Games, Bingo, Movies
- Hot Coffee available in the Community Room daily.
- Friday donuts and monthly potlucks!
- ALL EVENTS, POTLUCKS AND ACTIVITIES ARE POSTED ON THE COMMUNITY ROOM BOARD
- Pets allowed