St. Jude's Ranch for Children
100 St. Jude's Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
Text the word: stjudesranch To: 72727
Visit our Website
Hours of OperationSt. Jude's Ranch for Children has administrative offices open Monday through Friday. 8:00am until 4:00pm
Closed on weekends
Thrift Store Open Wed - Sun 10 am - 4 pm
St. Jude's Ranch for Children was founded in Nevada in 1966. Our mission is to transform the lives of abused and at-risk children, young adults and families by empowering them to create new chances, new choices and new hope in a caring community.
Many of our children have been sexually, physically, mentally and/or emotionally abused and they have all been abandoned and neglected in one way or another.
At St. Jude's Ranch we work to rebuild their lives. We work with these traumatized children to help them overcome their past and learn to trust again.
We keep large sibling groups together, helping to preserve that precious family unit, we focus on instilling good family values through positive adult role models and teach life skills so our kids grow to be healthy, caring adults and productive members of our community.
Our Mission is transforming the lives of abused and at-risk children, young adults and families by empowering them to create new chances, new choices and new hope in a caring community.
Our Vision is to break the cycle of abuse and neglect by mending spirits and renewing hope.
St. Jude's Ranch for Children wasn't a place so much as a dream in the mind of one well-meaning man. ”What if we could build a place for neglected children?” He wondered. “How much good could we do?”
A lot! For 50 years, St. Jude's Ranch has provided a safe, nurturing home with therapeutic residential treatment services to thousands of abused and neglected children in Nevada. St. Jude’s Ranch has made and continues to make a difference by creating new lives with new hope for these children.
For Information on Upcoming Events please
702-294-7167 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll Impress You1. Approved by Council on Accreditation COA
2. We serve approximately 500 children/year through our programs.
3. Average child stays with us 285 days.
4. We keep siblings together – sometimes living as a family for the first time. The only facility able to take large sibling groups.
5. Through our programs, we offer a continuum of care for children newborn through age 25.
6. We operate high quality therapeutic programs – 100% compliance on all regulatory reviews.
7. We keep teen moms and their babies together – ensuring the bonding of this new family.
8. Our high school seniors have a 100% graduation rate.
9. Our Recycled Card Program, an entrepreneurial teen-run job training program, teaches critical employment skills so they are prepared to be productive, wage-earning citizens.
10. Our children are served USDA nutritious, well-balanced meals to help promote health and well being.