Coldwater Free Methodist Church
200 North Fremont Street
Coldwater, MI 49036
Hours of OperationSunday 8:15am & 10:45am
In 1866, four years after the onset of Free Methodism in Michigan, Coldwater Free Methodist Church was formed. Due to a lack of facilities, CFMC rented a building in town and began to 'move the mission of Jesus' forward in Coldwater. In 1896, the congregation purchased a small building on Perkins St. in Coldwater. In 1961, the building on Perkins St was sold and a new building was built at 200 N. Fremont St. (our current location). Over the years, several remodels & additions have occurred to accommodate a growing congregation and to facilitate the ever-changing needs of our community. CFMC was first started with this one passion in mind: to Love God, Love People & Make Disciples! That is the same passion that drives us today and propels us to love, serve, teach, care, and disciple.
As a family of believers, our mission is to Love God, Love People, & Make Disciples. We do this through the preaching/teaching of God's Word from the Bible, intentional strategies, trained leadership, loving actions, & deploying and expecting every partner to invest in the work of Jesus. In short, our mission is to continue the great work that Jesus Himself started and has commissioned us to do.