St. Paul Lutheran Church
95 W. State Street
Coldwater, MI 49036
Phone: (517) 278-8061
Hours of OperationWORSHIP Sundays: 9:00am & 11:30am
Kids: classes resume Sept. 12
Our mission is to proclaim His Word and reflect His love to one another and to the community around us and beyond.
We would be privileged to have you join us for worship where we receive God’s gifts and joyfully thank and praise Him for His love toward us in Christ Jesus.
WorshipJoin us for in-person worship. The Lord's Supper is celebrated at every Sunday morning service.
- The 9:00am service is live streamed on Facebook or you can listen to the sermon on our website.
- The 11:30am service is interpreted for the deaf.
Sonshine Kids Preschool is one of the many ways we get to share Jesus with 3 and 4 year old children in the community. Our small classes usually fill up quickly, so mark your calendars for March to begin the enrollment process for the fall. We feature Letter People and Kindermusik as part of our curriculum. It is our intention to assist parents not only in the physical care of their children, but also in the spiritual care that is necessary in "bringing their children up in the training and instruction of the Lord." (Ph 6:4)
- To provide a warm and comfortable, secure and stable learning environment for children.
- To provide a variety of well planned, organized activities that will advance physical, social-emotional, and cognitive development.
- To encourage exploration, discovery, and new experiences through play.
- To develop trusting, caring relationships between children and their teachers.
- To establish positive relationships with parents in the care of their children.
- To help children learn of Jesus as their friend and Savior, and to experience forgiveness in daily living.
We believe in one true God
The Bible tells us that there is only one God. All other ‘gods’ are human inventions. The only true God is the God who made heaven and earth, the God who became a human being for us in the person of Jesus Christ, the God who calls and leads people into a right relationship with Himself. This is the Triune God –
- God the Father, who created and sustains all things
- God the Son, who became a human being, suffered and died on the cross and rose again from the dead to save the world, and
- God the Holy Spirit, who brings people to faith in Christ, and makes them the holy people of God.