Advanced Parking Concepts, LLC
309 Bloomfield Ave
Verona, NJ 07044
- Valet Parking Service
- Concierge Service
- Shuttle Service
- Parking Consultants
- Greeter/Directional Parking Service
- Parking Management
- Commercial Garage Parking Operations
Hours of OperationMonday - Sunday, 6:00am - 7:00pm
Advanced Parking Concepts (APC) s a market leader serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington, D.C. By virtue of our experience and training, APC's dedicated team represents a best in class approach to every relationship and challenge deﬁned as "The APC Way.” This unique combination of extraordinary service, state of the art technology, professional management and a deep understanding of logistics elevates our industry to an art. We stand as true partners with premier real estate developers, health care organizations, luxury brands and event organizers to elevate every experience.
- Welcome to The Art of Parking, Concierge, & Shuttle. APC is a market leader serving New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington, D.C.
- By virtue of our extensive experience and training, our dedicated team represents a best in class approach to every relationship and event which we define as “The APC Way.” This unique combination of extraordinary service, state of the art technology, professional management and a deep understanding of logistics elevates our industry to an art. We stand as true partners with premier real estate developers, health care organizations, luxury brands and event organizers to elevate every experience.
- Presentation: APC staff is courteous and pleasant public relations professionals. At the time of direct contact, staff always welcomes clientele with a courteous scripted greeting. Employees present as professional impeccably groomed and neatly attired. Our standard valet uniform consists of black pants, a white shirt and a burgundy vest. Supervisors and managers wear silver and gold vests respectively. Concierge, front circle management and door staff will be attired in a charcoal suit with a white shirt and tie. These uniforms can be customized. Name plates identify all employees.
- Recruitment of Staff: APC’s in-house Human Resources department recruit for passionate hospitality based qualified personnel. Applicants are screened and interviewed to the maximum extent practical in keeping with proposed organization, operational concepts and standards for employment. Candidates must meet must meet the following criteria: more than two years driving experience, no more than two points against their license, pass a criminal background check, provide written employment reference checks, and possess relational skills required for our industry such as honesty, ethics, and a positive attitude.
- Training: All employees are trained and certified through APC’s award winning Certification Program. Employees receive four hours of classroom training which covers Corporate introduction/overview, attendance and punctuality, appearance and grooming, uniform attire, customer inquiries, vehicle operations, and safe driving techniques. Time is spent defining goals and objectives, learning parking methods and mechanical details of vehicles and discussing proper public relations including learning APC’s scripted greeting and proper customer interaction. This initial orientation is followed by at least eight hours of on the job training provided by APC managers and supervisors.
- Management: Proper administration and back office support is essential to maintaining high standards of quality and performance. Our office is open from 6:00am to 7:00pm seven days a week, every day of the year. Management services are available 24 hours a day.
- Command Center Operation: On a daily basis, dispatchers confirm attendance/arrival time for all personnel, monitor available location on-site camera feed, and coordinate with the Location Manager.