Hilltop Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
910 West Polk Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920
Visit our Website
Conveniently located in the heart of Charleston – Hilltop Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is one of the region's premier skilled nursing facilities.
State-of-the-art services and technology, combined with a belief that all individuals are entitled to dignity regardless of disability or disease, make Hilltop a top choice in residential care for the elderly.
On-site services and amenities are extensive:
- Outstanding nursing care
- Popular rehabilitation programming
- Psycho-social activities and groups
- Private dining facility for 16
- Comfortable living room with a big screen TV
- Fish aquarium
- Bird aviary
- Flower & vegetable gardens
- Resident cat, Hope
- Raised gardens that are perfect for residents with mobility challenges
- A beautiful gazebo
- Two outdoor patios – one sunny and one shaded
- Sidewalks around the property for ease of walking
Meet Our Leadership Team
Administrator: Emily Masulis, RN, LNHA, has worked at Hilltop for 14 years. She began her career here as a CNA and obtained her LPN license and her RN license. She was the DON for 4 years before becoming the facility administrator.
Director of Nursing: Arlene Leitz, RN, DON, joined Hilltop as the DON in 2018. She has worked in long-term care for 27 years. She began her career as a CNA in Iowa. Arlene obtained her LPN in 1996 and her RN License in 2007. She brings a varied healthcare background to the team ranging from her work in Home Health as well Hospice.