Linda Nugent Realtors
1230 Division Street
Charleston, IL 61920
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
We at LINDA NUGENT REALTORS, pledge to provide the following service and assistance to all home purchasers:
1) Initial Interview - Gather preliminary information about the buyer (needs, desires, qualification, moving expectations, etc.).
2) Relocation Packet - Provide newcomers with a relocation packet containing a variety of information about Charleston and the surrounding area (housing profiles, maps, school information, recreational and cultural opportunities, etc.).
3) Financing - Determine mortgage qualification and price range for home search activities; discuss various financing programs available (conventional, FHA, VA, FmHA, etc.).
4) Room Reservations - Make hotel/motel reservations for the customer, while seeking the best corporate room rates.
5) Arrival Welcome - Meet the incoming family at the airport and transport them to hotel.
6) Tour of Mattoon-Charleston Area - Provide a tour of our city to familiarize you with the locations of the schools, shopping areas, parks and recreational facilities, university, churches, neighborhoods, etc.
7) Homefinding Tour - Once locations of interest have been determined, assist you in selecting residential housing that fits your family's criteria; make appointments to fit your schedule as closely as possible.
8) Contract Preparation - Prepare offer-to-purchase contract and personally handle all negotiations.
9) Systems Inspections - Assist buyer in locating and scheduling inspectors to determine condition of wiring, plumbing, roof, and/or entire home as per the purchase contract.
10) Loan Application - Assist buyer in locating a financial institution offering interest rates that will meet your needs; provide continual follow-up throughout the application process until loan approval is obtained.
11) Preparation for Closing - Handle all arrangements leading to a smooth and successful closing (termite inspection report, deed preparation, walk-through inspection, transfer of keys, possession, etc.).