Linda Nugent Realtors
1230 Division Street
Charleston, IL 61920
We at LINDA NUGENT REALTORS, pledge to provide the following service and assistance to all home purchasers:
1) Initial Interview - Gather preliminary information about the buyer (needs, desires, qualification, moving expectations, etc.).
2) Relocation Packet - Provide newcomers with a relocation packet containing a variety of information about Charleston and the surrounding area (housing profiles, maps, school information, recreational and cultural opportunities, etc.).
3) Financing - Determine mortgage qualification and price range for home search activities; discuss various financing programs available (conventional, FHA, VA, FmHA, etc.).
4) Room Reservations - Make hotel/motel reservations for the customer, while seeking the best corporate room rates.
5) Arrival Welcome - Meet the incoming family at the airport and transport them to hotel.
6) Tour of Mattoon-Charleston Area - Provide a tour of our city to familiarize you with the locations of the schools, shopping areas, parks and recreational facilities, university, churches, neighborhoods, etc.
7) Homefinding Tour - Once locations of interest have been determined, assist you in selecting residential housing that fits your family's criteria; make appointments to fit your schedule as closely as possible.
8) Contract Preparation - Prepare offer-to-purchase contract and personally handle all negotiations.
9) Systems Inspections - Assist buyer in locating and scheduling inspectors to determine condition of wiring, plumbing, roof, and/or entire home as per the purchase contract.
10) Loan Application - Assist buyer in locating a financial institution offering interest rates that will meet your needs; provide continual follow-up throughout the application process until loan approval is obtained.
11) Preparation for Closing - Handle all arrangements leading to a smooth and successful closing (termite inspection report, deed preparation, walk-through inspection, transfer of keys, possession, etc.).