Lake Haven Resort
Holly, Dave & Judy Finkbeiner
7329 Highway 147
Lake Almanor, CA 96137
Text the word: LHRESORT To: 21777
Fundraisers We Support
- Hamelton Branch Fire Department
- Lake Almanor Fishing Association
- Feather River College SIFE
Going Green Commitments
- Recycling all paper, plastic and packing materials
- Using recycled paper shopping bags
- Using long-lasting paper shopping bags
- We will work to improve the conservation of resources and reduce our waste. We are using low-energy lightbulbs, have replaced old water heater with new tank-less water heater
- Using only Energy-Saving light bulbs
- Recycling all beer and wine bottles
- Recycling cardboard and plastic packaging materials
- Motion detectors or other devices that turn off lights automatically in unoccupied areas
- Thermostats are set to 68 degrees or cooler during heating season, OR there is no heating
- Thermostats are set to 78 degrees or warmer during cooling season, OR there is no air conditioning
- Reusable service items such as cups, plates, glasses, and cutlery are used as much as possible
Nesteled among the pines, you will find Lake Haven Resort, where beauty abounds. Located on the East shore of the breathtaking Lake Almanor. The scenic Sierra water wonderland where water temperatures average 65-75 degrees. With some of the best lake fishing California has to offer!
Lake Haven Resort was built in the 1940's but has been owned by Holly, Dave, and Judy Finkbeiner since 2002. Lake Haven Resort is well-recognized for being a fun, family-friendly place to spend your vacation; we also pride ourselves on being one of the few RV/cabin campsites that are water front and offer boat-launching stations. We have great fishing and even a fish-cleaning station for your convenience.
Lake Almanor is ideal for water skiing, swimming, boating, fishing or just relaxing with the family. Whether you're looking for a romantic getaway, a fun filled family vacation, a fishing trip with guys, or just some peace and quiet, Lake Haven Resort can provide you with all the amenities. From private cabins with fully stocked kitchens, to RV sites with full hook-ups and beautiful lake views. Stay in touch while you get away with free wifi!