Classified Ad Title:
Pizza 9 Team Member
As a Pizza 9 Delivery Driver, you will transport food and drinks to Pizza 9 customers in a timely, but above all safe manner. Drivers may also be crossed trained in various duties within the restaurant such as taking orders, completing transactions, food prep, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old and have had a valid driver's license for at least 2 years.
- Must have a clean driving record - safety is a priority
- Must have a valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Must exhibit great customer service skills - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and a few quarters here and there.
- Have a keen sense of direction and is familiar with the surrounding area
- Basic Math Skills
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
CSRs are the initial contact between customers and our restaurant. CSRs are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have. CSR workers perform many tasks; they answer the phones, take customers' orders, assemble the orders, and act as cashiers. The food is then served over the counter, drive-thru windows, or delivered. CSR workers are also responsible for serving food on dishes or trays. CSRs may also be crossed trained in various duties within the restaurant such as cut, food prep, etc.
-Must exhibit great customer service skills - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and a few quarters here and there.
- Basic Math Skills
-Proper phone etiquette
Cook and/or Dough Maker
Cooks are responsible for preparing pizzas and must be able to follow standard recipes. Cooks are also responsible for communicating ticket times and potential problems to the manager on duty and servers as necessary in order to provide the highest quality of service to customers and associates at all times. Other tasks will include cleaning and sanitizing work stations and equipment, implementing excellent food safety and sanitation practices, operating a variety of kitchen equipment, stocks, dates, rotates, and checks the temperature of the product. Work experience in high volume or fast-casual dining restaurant environment preferred.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions.
- Requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.