Classified Ad Title:
Chello Grill- Grill Master
Your role as a Grill Master at Chello Grill is a vital component piece of our restaurant operation. Your speed and efficiency are imperative to the smooth operation of the grill and the satisfaction of our customers. You will be provided with high quality products and the necessary tools and equipment to complete your daily duties. As a Grill Master, you will accurately and efficiently cook all kabobs to perfection, as well as maintain a clean and safe work environment. You may also perform other duties such as food prep, mopping, sweeping, etc.
General Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Complete all opening duties, during shift duties and closing duties.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Prepare the grill for daily usage.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, counters, shelves, grill, rice cookers, rice warmers and refrigeration equipment.
- Follow proper kabob presentation and cooking techniques.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly.
- Assist in the food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Close the grill properly and follow the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assist others in closing the kitchen.
- Attend all scheduled team meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by managers.
- Set and prepare the grill area prior to opening.
- Clean as you go. Maintain a clean station and work area THROUGHOUT THE DAY.
- Follow recipe instructions EXACTLY as they are stated. Ensure the quality, portion size, cooking time and consistency of every item that leaves your station.
- Be available to perform prep work during slow periods. Check in with the manager on duty for your work assignments during slow periods.
- Be a team player. Support and assist your fellow team members whenever possible in whatever functions are required.
- Ensure that all cooking equipment used is operating correctly and at the proper temperature.
As a Chello Grill Grill Master you are expected to:
- Have high energy and a self-motivated team member.
- Be on time and have high energy during your entire shift.
- Report to work when scheduled and wear the proper uniform.
- Be an efficient, self-starter who follows directions and strives to provide a consistently great experience for every customer.
- Know and understand the concept and all menu items, hours of operations and directions to Chello Grill.
- Perform all job-related duties in a timely manner. Have pride in your job.
- Make sure that quality and consistency of food is being maintained. Take pride in your work.