249 Market Street
Stonyford, CA 95979
- Stonyford and Local Area History
- Mendocino Forest Lookout Stations
- East Park Dam/Reservoir History
- Local area veterans information
- Special exhibits that change quarterly
- Old photos and historical artifacts
- Old telephones
- Local area Native American information
- Old maps of Colusa County
- Stonyford Rodeo History
Hours of OperationOpen 2nd and 4th Sundays, 1 to 4 p.m., April thru October
2nd Sunday only, November thru March
The old town hall in Stonyford, which was restored in 2011, now houses a museum. The new museum had its grand opening on August 21, 2011. The opening got local news coverage in the Sacramento Valley Mirror. It is currently open as shown below or by appointment anytime by calling (530)963-3534. . Admission is free, but donations and memberships are gratefully accepted and much appreciated.
This year we are excited to add a youth program to the museum. Each month we will meet and discover the Stonyford past through hands on activities.